I read my library books in the bathtub
Track: native language
got inspired by my beautiful gal peribacasi
Answer the following questions in your native language or a language you’re learning. Feel free to add questions etc.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your URL?
3. Where are you from?
4. How old are you?
5. What is the language you’re speaking? Are you a native speaker or is it your second language? (If this is your second language how long have you been speaking/studying it)
6. What are the following words in ‘X’ language? cow, chicken, baby, mango, spoon, window, the name of the country in which you reside, mom, dad, little brother/sister, big brother/sister, pancake, clothing, candy
7. What’s your favourite food? Favourite drink?
8. What’s your favourite hobby/subject?
9. What countries have you been to?
10. Any other languages you speak?
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
- Alice walker
Heart surgeon after 23-hour (successful) long heart transplantation. His assistant is sleeping in the corner
!همه چیز آخر سر درست میشه. اگه درست نشده, بدون آخرش نیست. سرت را بالا نگه دار
sorry I don’t have the best diction, if anyone can think of a better word choice, feel free to edit it!
-looking at friend’s project-
Me: I like how you put so much space between I and ran, it shows motion and movement, great way to transmit your message!
Friend: actually I put the space so it wouldn’t look like Iran.